Donate to DPA

We welcome your donations to enable us to provide financial help to people in poverty in the DT1 and DT2 area. If you're a UK taxpayer you may like to Gift Aid your donations so we can claim back the tax on your gift.

If you would like to make a regular donation, then please ask us to send you a form - please get in touch via our contact form.

Postal address for donations by cheque:  Dorset Poverty Action, c/o United Church Dorchester 49-51 Charles Street, Dorchester DT1 1EE

Make a Donation Today to Dorchester Poverty Action

Your Details
Your Donation
Gift Aid

Your Donation

In order to process your donation we would like to have a little information about who you are for our records.

This information will be kept confidentially by us and not used for any other purpose than thanking you for your donation, and processing your donation payment.

Anonymous or Not?

We do like to tell people about donations we receive however and, if you'd be happy to do so, we would love to add a note of your donation to our website.

If you are happy to have a message added to our donations list, please fill in the field on the left with your message.

If you do not add a message we will add your donation to our list of Anonymous donations.

Thank you again for your kindness and support.

Gift Aid Declaration

Boost your donation by 25p of Gift Aid for every £1 you donate.

Gift Aid is reclaimed by the charity from the tax you pay for the current tax year. Your address is needed to identify you as a current UK taxpayer.

In order to Gift Aid your donation you must tick the box on the form.

I want to Gift Aid my donation and any donations I make in the future or have made in the past 4 years to Dorchester Poverty Action Group.

I am a UK taxpayer and understand that if I pay less Income Tax and/or Capital Gains Tax than the amount of Gift Aid claimed on all my donations in that tax year it is my responsibility to pay any difference.


  • Want to cancel this declaration at any time
  • change your name or home address
  • no longer pay sufficient tax on your income and/or capital gains.

If you pay Income Tax at the higher or additional rate and want to receive the
additional tax relief due to you, you must include all your Gift Aid donations on
your Self-Assessment tax return or ask HM Revenue and Customs to adjust your
tax code.

If you would like to make a regular donation by Standing Order, please use this link to the necessary form