How You Can Help
- You can talk to your friends about the fact that there is real poverty in this area and that it is often very hidden.
- You can pray for the work of DPA and for people who are very worried about their finances.
- You can make a one-off donation – please see our donation page.
- If you would like to make a regular donation, then please ask us to send you a form - please get in touch via our contact form.
- You can gift aid your donation or standing order if you are a UK tax payer – please see our donation page.
- You can hold a fund-raising event – information leaflets to give out to those who attend are available.
- If you would like to leave a legacy to DPA in your Will, please contact our e-mail address for guidance: firstname.lastname@example.org
Gift Aid Declaration
Boost your donation by 25p of Gift Aid for every £1 you donate
Gift Aid is reclaimed by the charity from the tax you pay for the current tax year. Your address is needed to identify you as a current UK taxpayer.
Please download the Gift Aid form here.